Trial Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by KINDY KARATE. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy.
1) Trials attending our KARATE classes agree to make an effort to follow the Code of Conduct (DOJO KUN) and OKUKAN’s COVID-19 Safe General Guidelines.
2) The person attending our KARATE classes completely understand that KARATE can be a dangerous sport. Any child or adult participating in training and activities associated with the practice of KARATE does so at their own risk. The parent and/or guardian(s) and child(ren) hereby absolves and indemnifies OKUKAN, coaches and other students from all liability arising from injury, death or damage however caused, including by the negligence of the indemnified, and arising out of any activity carried on by the indemnified.
3) We reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without explanation.
4) Membership is offered at SENSEI Sandra’s discretion. We retain the right to refuse membership on grounds of bad/disrespectful behaviour by the students and/or parent.
5) If you or your child are unwell (runny nose, cough etc), please refrain from entering the DOJO until symptoms resolve
Decisions and actions at KINDY KARATE contribute to a safe environment, placing great importance on the safety of students. We ensure instructors keep valid accreditation with the Australian Sports Commission. Our training venues are always equipped with a first aid kit and injury record forms to manage accidents.
We believe we all have the right to train in a COVIDSafe environment. Decisions at KINDY KARATE contribute to A COVIDSafe environment. Instructors and administrators are fully vaccinated. Instructors complete the Australian Government, Department of Health Infection Control Training – COVID-19. As part of OKUKAN’s COVID-19 Policy, our training venue is equipped to contribute to individual hygiene. At KINDY KARATE, we follow a strict Hygiene & Cleaning Protocol in addition to keeping an Attendance Record. Our venue has multiple doors for natural airflow, and will soon be fitted with medical-grade HEPA filters.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms & Conditions as outlined above, you can contact us at: [email protected] This agreement is in effect as of 13th July 2020. Updated 30 October 2021.